This is the most important page on this website. Please read this entire page because I’m going to give you the secret right up front.
It was September of last year and I had just come off another stuttercamp program, feeling great about my speech and I really wanted to test myself – while profiting at the same time. Naturally.
(For those of you who don’t know, I’ve had a speaking stutter for as long as I can remember)
There were a few challengers out there which I could take have taken on.
I could have signed up for Toast Masters or created a series of YouTube videos however both of those tasks were not really profitability and didn’t connect to my highest value – business.
I figured I would try my hand at presenting my own event.
A workshop on Facebook Advertising since I had turned an odd $700 into $70,000 worth of sales for 1 wing of my business.
I felt like charging $200 for the workshop was fair exchange BUT quite high considering….
- I had never ran a speaking event before.
- I had no experience teaching live content at an event.
- I had no brand in the speaking arena.
However I went ahead with the $200 price point since I was providing them with my knowledge, access to me for the whole day within their business, a workbook and even a training DVD.
I wanted to run it ASAP since I was on a "speaking high"
Within hours of having the idea I locked in a date 5 weeks out so that I was committed.
However being a smart marketer I knew that people wouldn't just pay a “random speaker” $200 to attend a FIRST EVER speaking engagement.
Which left me with 2 choices.
- I could create an elaborate marketing funnel that would certainly fill a room of 20 to 30 people within several weeks and run facebook advertising through it.
- The problem with this was that I had no time. No time to create the funnel, the adverts, the copy, the videos while also running my business and creating the workshop content.
- The second option was to simply “get to the outcome”. Just get the sale and get people in the room.
- This way I wouldn’t have to keep checking my advertising stats daily and make adjustments while still handling my clients and developing the content for the workshop.
With the event being 5 weeks out I also knew that people needed to make arrangements to attend.
So……I began playing with a few campaign ideas.
Maybe an email sequence?
Maybe a video campaign?....
Hmmm maybe even a contest campaign?
I would map out every campaign on my whiteboard as I always do and then run some numbers through it.
(this is how I plan everything).
Each campaign I designed I wasn't happy with the theoretical results.
Until I stumbled across something I NOW call
“The Invisible Pitch”.
In theory it would allow me to sell out my workshop within 2 weeks with $0 advertising costs and it should only take me about 60 minutes to execute.
Sounds pretty crazy right?
What is even crazier is that when I deployed "The Invisible Pitch" it worked better and quicker than I could have ever imagined.
I had sold out my Adelaide workshop within 24 hours despite
allowing myself 2 weeks for "The Invisible Pitch" to do its thing.
I actually had requests from others wanting me to travel to Melbourne, Perth AND Sydney to deliver my event!
I even had a “promoter” wanting to fill a room for me!
Going from 0 speaking experience to suddenly filling out Adelaide and getting requests from 3 different cities? INSANE.
And somewhat terrifying for a person with a stutter haha.
So what happened after that?....
Well. If you watch me on my social media profile then you know that the workshop went ahead with a full room =)
That’s not what I want you to focus on.
I want you to focus on the process that lead to the result.
$0 Advertising cost
60 minutes of “work”
= sold out a new product within a new medium I've never done before (speaking)
= requests from new customers to bring the event to their city.
I generated over $4,000 of customers in
little under 24 hours.
It was the most craziest campaign I’ve ran to date in terms of leverage gained.
I then wanted to “test” this Invisible Pitch again...
So I contacted a private client and asked if they had anything they would like to sell over Christmas. Sure enough – With every business owner, they always have something to sell haha.
We ran "The Invisible Pitch" through their online training course, a brand new course with NO brand or track history yet….annnd…
$2,000 in sales in a little under 36 hours
still with $0 spent on adverts.
I was onto something here.
And since December I've been refining "The Invisible Pitch" more and more.
Here's Something You'll
I’m going to show you how you can implement it yourself.
So that you can sell thousands of dollars of your product or service or event online without any real “hardcore” work or advertising cost.
Now naturally this article (and 2 more articles to come) are part of a promotion right. However I want to show you what is possible and how to create your own Invisible Pitch....for FREE!
If this sound like something you would like to learn then I urge you to click here and sign up.
I've created 2 Invisible Pitch training articles for you and I'd like you to have them for, FREE.
You can read the full scoop here - but here's a "big picture" look at what is covered:
- How you can create your own Invisible Pitch that sells!
- The subtle language patterns that position your pitch online ...without sounding "salesy"...so you can increase your sales conversions while maintaining a great relationship with your marketplace.
- A new way to market that causes your audience to really tell you what they think through several mental triggers and a 3 line closing script.
Here's How To Get This, FREE
First, go here and register.
Just enter your name and tell me where to send the advance training articles.
Like I said, there's no cost.
Once you're registered here, I'll email you the steps on how to create your own Invisible pitch. (No, I won't email you a million times or share your info, ever.)
Then you simply do the steps...and enjoy!
So if you'd like to generate a large amount of sales within 24 hours through social media with little to no downside, then register for this free training now.
Thanks for reading this and I look forward to "seeing" you on the training!
Lots of people scroll down to the end of the article before reading the whole thing.
Like this: In case you're one of the people (like me) who skim to the bottom before you read the page, here's what this is about:
- A quick way to sell to people into your online course / service / event quickly
- How to sell with little to no downside on social media
- A tactic for generating a little over $6,000 in sales without spending anything on advertising
(If you want to skip the article and check out the free training, you can do that here.)